Threats are evolving and security operations are becoming increasingly more complex. Without the right people, process, and technology in place, threats could be imminent. But just how complex has it become?
Before we discuss our new Banking Cybersecurity Assessment Tool designed to grade your security operational health, let's take a look at a few of that facts related to the challenges facing security professionals today.
- It takes organizations an average of 191 days to identify data breaches (Source: CSO Online)
- The average ransomware attack costs a company $5,000,000 (Source: CSO Online)
- 25% of organizations have a standalone security department (Source: CSO Online)
- Only 30% of banks have a CISO exclusively focused on cybersecurity (Source: BankDirector.com)
- 62% of banks say they don't have any one team member that would be considered an expert on cybersecurity (Source: BankDirector.com)
With 15 years of experience in cybersecurity operations, we feel confident in saying: that's a lot of pressure for one person to handle.
To help you both better protect your organization and become the security leader you strive to be, we've created a quick assessment to help you gain a high-level understanding of your bank's overall security operations cyber health, as well as help you identify actionable areas of improvement to reduce your bank's risk exposure.
Note: The assessment will take approximately 1-2 minutes to complete. Your results and contact information will remain private and secure and will not be shared outside of CyberMaxx for any purpose.
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest banking cybersecurity need-to-know news, best practices, and thought leadership?
Sign up for our Banking Cybersecurity Central newsletter to get the knowledge you need sent to your inbox once a week.